Subject: Re: [boost] [http] Boost.Http review report
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-15 00:57:05

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
<vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm planning to reply once I finish current refactor that you
> make message model more compatible with Beast one.

Ah, glad to hear you're still in the game! Just a little less than 7
weeks until the Beast formal review period starts, so I'm going
through all the old Boost.Http review feedback and try to make
everyone happy!

If you have questions about recent Beast changes or the message model
don't hesitate to open an issue in the GitHub repository, I've also
made some changes and I have a little more change planned which will
really take care of those folks who want fine grained control over how
fields are stored in memory (or if they are stored at all).