Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Review of Outcome (starts Fri-19-May)
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-19 21:09:09

> The formal review of Niall Douglas' Outcome library starts today
> (Fri-19-May) and continues until Sun-28-May.

> GitHub:
> https://github.com/ned14/boost.outcome

Before proceeding with the review, I'd like to request a clarification here.

In the event the library is accepted, what will the contents of the
repository boostorg/outcome be, and what will end up in the Boost release
under libs/outcome?

Stated differently, is the entire ned14/boost.outcome repo being submitted
as-is, or are some parts of it not part of the submission? Furthermore, are
the two Git submodules, doc/html and include/boost/outcome/boost-lite part
of the submission and if so, in what capacity, that is, are they expected to
remain Git submodules in boostorg/outcome, or are they expected to be copied
there from some fixed revision?

As I already asked, will boostorg/outcome be the primary source repository
for Boost.Outcome? If there is a PR submitted against boostorg/outcome, what
steps will need to be performed in order for that PR to become integrated
into the Outcome code base?