Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Outcome review - First questions
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-22 16:08:12

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At the risk of slightly losing my temper, I need to say something I'll
> probably regret later when people throw axes at me. But it's been
> building for a few days now, and I need to vent.

Usually one hears the complaints much sooner than they hear the praise.

On a positive note, there is considerable effort evident in Boost.Outcome.
It solves a problem worth solving and reflects attention to details. Thank
you for investing the time to develop this library and put it through the
formal review process.