Subject: Re: [boost] [outcome] some problems compiling
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-25 18:58:15

Niall Douglas wrote:

> As I have stated many times now, the stacktrace captured is 100% standard
> format and can be fed to any third party stack trace printer, including
> Boost.Stacktrace.

Stacktrace has two parts, one for printing, the other for capturing. The
capturing part is essentially what you have, and during the Stacktrace
review, I specifically insisted that it should be minimal, non-intrusive,
and should not under any circumstances include <windows.h>. The idea was to
make the capturing part of Stacktrace usable in header-only libraries such
as, in out case, Outcome.