Subject: Re: [boost] [poly_collection] Questions about merging into Boost
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-31 21:53:55

On 31 May 2017 at 22:36, Joaquín M López Muñoz via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I can't transfer the repository as I seemingly
> don't have the rights --this is what GitHub says at least. I opened an issue at boostorg/admin:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues/124
>
> Or am I supposed to do this thing differently?

If you transfer it to me, I'll transfer it into boostorg.

I do think we need a better way to handle this though. Maybe it's
possible to have a halfway house github organisation that anyone can
add a repo to, and then an admin could transfer from there into the
main organisation.

If anyone has any other ideas, I opened an issue a while ago:

https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues/118