Subject: [boost] [outcome] where is the monadic style tutorial?
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-01 09:12:52

Hi,

I just took a quick look at outcome today and I don't really understand
what it is doing.

I expected to have some kind of mechanism to manage control flow with
propagation between states only happening if the previous expression in the
chain resulted in an expected value, like with the Expected monad.
I searched throughout the documentation and didn't find any.

Why is there no example of this? More than how the error state is captured
and stored or how to capture custom errors, I believe the programming model
is what the tutorial should really focus on.