Subject: Re: [boost] DocBook toolchain: Disable auto toc for just one section's children?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-05 16:42:00

On 05/06/2017 13:44, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> <?dbhtml stop-chunking?>
>> ...I don't know how one would do this with quickbook.
> I think this would work:
>
> [section title]
> [block'''<?dbhtml stop-chunking?>''']
>
> But chunking is not the problem, I want to disable the generated table
> of contents for one section only.

There's a lot of useful information on this here:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TOCcontrol.html

If the doxygen->docbook toolchain generates something other than
sections (I think the default toolchain generates refentry's?) then it
looks like you can do this with xsl params, but from your original
message, I suspect you're using something else to convert to
docbook/quickbook?

Otherwise see the section on that page entitled "Keeping selected titles
out of the TOC" - unfortunately this requires a custom XSLT layer.

John.

---
http://www.avg.com