Subject: Re: [boost] [sort] Timsort review reminder
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-07 10:32:55

On 06/06/2017 16:40, Zach Laine via Boost wrote:
> Please provide a link to online documentation, if if one exists. All I've
> been able to find so far is a paper and Doxygen reference docs. I got that
> much by cloning the GitHub repo (putting docs online somewhere will get you
> a lot more reviewers :). Did I miss it somewhere?

I see the pull request implements no documentation page matching
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_64_0/libs/sort/doc/html/sort/sort_hpp/integer_sort.html
nor modifying it. Some doxygen comment documentation can be found at:

https://github.com/boostorg/sort/pull/12/files#diff-c13fbe11aeffb2befb942f91c401e8ceR85

I'll be honest here: I personally would have felt this pull request
better reviewed and handled by Boost.Sort's maintainer. It's too small
and limited for a full fat review by the entire community unless there
is something very controversial about it and the maintainer feels the
community needs to invest a week into thinking about this.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting