Subject: Re: [boost] [sort] Timsort review reminder
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-07 16:03:02

I agree that TimSort is well worth having in Boost. So a YES to accept.

But provided we can have some documentation on when it is likely to perform well - covered well by the Wikipedia and original
articles (including implementation notes on details like the 'bug' discovered).

It should be clear about acknowledging other people's work too.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse