Subject: Re: [boost] [beast] Request for Discussion
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-12 17:30:51

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I agree with you. I just cannot see with whom you are arguing. You need
> low-level libraries in order to build higher-level libraries. Is anyone
> questioning this?

There were some people who objected (I won't say their names) but I
gave their opinions too much weight. I continued to develop my library
anyway.

And now, Beast is done, in the review queue, and has its review
starting July 1st (18 days).

> In my project
> we are using a custom asynchronous task framework, and I would really
> appreciate something that does not impose on me any particular framework or
> programming model.

See:
http://vinniefalco.github.io/beast/beast/http/serializer_buffers.html
http://vinniefalco.github.io/beast/beast/http/parser_buffers.html