Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal for moving Boost to CMake
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-18 20:24:31

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Edward Diener via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Please give a specific example of what this XYZConfig.cmake module entails ?
> For a header-only library ? For a built library ? For running tests ? For
> creating documentation ? Along with some sort of decent explanation of what
> is going on in each situation.

+1. I'm interested in the [typical] Boost header-only library case:
- The CMakeLists.txt for building its tests
- The .cmake file for locating the library
- The consumption of the library in a user's CMakeLists

I have a guess ( based on my fairly basic usage of CMake) that at
least #3 there should be simple (i.e. would it involve more than
adding to include_directories or target_include_directories?).

Glen