Subject: Re: [boost] [build] Use address-model in library filenames
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-22 02:10:04

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Vinnie Falco via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Please add the address-model (32 or 64) into the encoded name which
> describes a library, so that 32-bit and 64-bit libraries may reside in
> the same dir.
>
> I'd like to avoid a lengthy debate, and if no one wants to do it just
> provide me with working code for accomplishing it and I'll submit a
> pull request.

The change would be here <
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/develop/boostcpp.jam#L111>. Plus
obviously documentation to match the new names. Plus changes to Boost
Config autolinking. Plus documentation for Config autolinking change.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything