Subject: Re: [boost] [build] Use address-model in library filenames
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-22 09:04:33

Or you can split into two folders, perhaps called lib/win32 and /x64 - works for me, and others.

(What is this 'stage' stuff anyway - that never gets installed? Pure obfuscation?)

But surely it would be much better to continue to add the address variant to the library filename as with other variants.

We discussed this years ago and nobody has felt able to make it happen.

Isn't this a warning about making any grand changes like cmake?

We don't have the people resource?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow