Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Minimum viable cmakeification for Boost
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-22 17:58:38

On 6/22/2017 1:18 PM, paul via Boost wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 17:35 +0100, Paul A. Bristow via Boost wrote:

I am one of those people who find tutorials a completely hopeless way
for me to understand any piece of software. I will buy some book
instead, but I really want CMake to actually provide documentation which
gives me a thorough overview of how CMake works and explains the
parts/concepts of CMake as part of this overview. The style of
documentation which so many people employ and so many people seem to
love, a tutorial and then a mass of largely undifferentiated detail,
makes me nauseous.