Subject: Re: [boost] Cmake
From: Gary Furnish (gfurnish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-24 22:45:41

This is a pretty well known race condition that I haven't seen a fix
for yet. The workaround is multiple src directories if you might call
cmake in parallel after doing something that will trigger a rebuild.
Even I think this is a poor solution and I like CMAKE. I like the
idea of B2, it just doesn't support a bunch of things I would like to
support all that easily.