Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Build and Microsoft C2 clang
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-27 14:12:27

> kind of works. This cannot be considered a serious toolset though. Why

I've been using C2 clang as my daily Windows compiler for over a year
now. Just for the improved warnings and diagnostics alone it is amazing.
I know Microsoft say it's not production ready, but I think they more
are referring to incompleteness rather than quality of output. It does
also ICE quite a bit, but much less than MSVC which Outcome v2 currently
murders despite being a very simple C++ library, much less complex than
Outcome v1 (bug is submitted to Microsoft, they have confirmed it).

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting