Subject: Re: [boost] Reminder: 1.65 closes for major changes tomorrow
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-27 15:38:15

On 6/27/17 08:11, Frédéric Bron via Boost wrote:
>>> I take this opportunity to report an issue I have:
>>> I submitted a patch for a bug many times and got no answer. I do not know
>>> how to proceed to have it applied.
>>> Could you tell me what to do?
>>>
>>> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/9517
>>

>> Have you tried to contact Christian Henning?
>
> No, is he the maintainer to GIL? I will contact him.
> Thanks,

Hi Frédéric -

Christian is the maintainer. I looked at your patch and I guess I would
have used .max(). Regardless, can you please make a PR.

Sigh ... so I just looked and sadly master hasn't been updated for 7-years.

I'll independently contact Christian and figure out what we need to do
with this library.

Take care -
michael

--