Subject: Re: [boost] [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-02 16:07:30

>>> Is my understanding correct that you say Beast should not provide
>>> functions to send and receiving HTTP messages using Asio streams?
>>
>> Absolutely correct.
>
> This opinion is so far out of touch with the feedback I have gotten
> from users about what they want, that it raises the question whether
> your screeds have any value.

Ok, Vinnie. Enough of the aggression. You're here for feedback on your
library's design and implementation. If you simply want to be told your
library is great and welcome to Boost, you're in the wrong place.

If you don't want my feedback because of some grudge against me, say so
and you will see nothing more from me until my final review. Stop with
the nasty asides.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting