Subject: Re: [boost] [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10
From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-03 01:38:43

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Vinnie Falco via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Niall Douglas via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Very little in your library has, or ought to have, anything to do with i/o.
>
> Is my understanding correct that you say Beast should not provide
> functions to send and receive HTTP messages using Asio streams?

I would very much appreciate if Asio dependency could be contained
in some headers which I could avoid #include'ing. I actually patched
a specific version of Beast so that was possible. So I could use it
in microcontrollers where sockets don't even exist.

> Thanks

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida