Subject: Re: [boost] [sort] pdqsort mini-review
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-04 18:44:38

I had checked in deep pdqsort, and I think is a good algorithm, specially
fast with small elements, which outperform the std::sort and the previous
introsort of the library.

With near sorted data ( sorted data and unsorted elements append at end, or
inserted in the middle) the results are acceptable and better than
std::sort the GCC, CLANG an VC++ compilers.

I think must be included in the Boost Sort Library

Francisco