Subject: Re: [boost] [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-05 17:18:22

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

I'd like a repository like boostorg/ci which I can add to my project
using either git-subtree or git-submodule which comes with handy
scripts and files such as travis.yml, appveyor.yml, circleci.yml
includes that I can use.

Unfortunately I don't think its possible to have .yml include files so
I will settle for a command line utility which reads a config file
which I create and then auto-generates CI files for Travis, Appveyor,
CircleCI, any others.

I would like it to support code coverage, valgrind, undefined behavior
sanitizer, address sanitizer, I want any of the tests that it runs to
run under a debugger on Travis and have the stack trace utilities so
if it crashes the Travis output shows a stack.