Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.65.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
From: berne_at_[hidden]
Date: 2017-07-09 15:02:41

It is header only but it does depend on a number of non-header-only
libraries.

With 1.64.0, b2 --with-coroutine2 did work and triggered the building of
thread, chrono, system, and context (and obviously no coroutine2 library
since b2 is header only). If this change is intentional because
coroutine2 is header-only then that's fine, but when header-only libraries
depend on non-header only libraries it was certainly useful to me to be
able to trigger their dependancies to build with b2 using --with-<x>
instead of having to manually figure out those dependancies and maintain
that list with future boost releases.

I'm aware of the ability to disable the warning. The documentation isn't
even needed since the warning itself provides instructions on how to
disable it, but I'm targetting c++17 so everything in the documentation
seems to suggest that I should focus on using coroutine2.

- Josh