Subject: Re: [boost] [beast] Formal review
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-14 01:13:43

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Bjorn Reese via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> HTTP chunking splits a message into several parts, where each part can
> contain metadata (chunk extensions) and data (chunk.) The metadata is a
> set of key-value pairs, just like the HTTP headers.

Hey buddy! I've got a pull request sitting in the queue which
addresses the chunked output issues you raised, would you care to have
a look before it gets merged? You sure do sound like an expert; I'm
sure the ever-growing masses of Beast users would be very grateful if
you vetted the design and weighed in as you so graciously did during
the formal review!

Here's the branch:

<https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast/pull/649>

Thanks!!!