Subject: Re: [boost] [review][beast] Beast Review Results
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-20 15:05:19

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 8:00 AM, Mike Gresens via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> There must be a reason why my formal review was sorted out.
> Obviously my formal review was not good enough.

To my knowledge there is no such thing as a "rejected" review - ALL
reviews are considered and weighed appropriately. I think we might
have just forgotten to include you in the list, my apologies! I double
checked my own list and you aren't on their although obviously I read
your review (I read every message posted to the list, its nice to see
you in the math/polynomial thread :) ).

Your review was quite helpful, it gave me insight into how Beast is
being used and how it might be improved so I would say do not be
disheartened because of a clerical error - your input was quite
valuable and I also think that the regulars on the list are quite
happy to see new people participating!

Thank you!