Subject: Re: [boost] [BB++] Now fixes all of your memory leak nightmares
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-22 15:56:20

On 07/22/2017 11:41 AM, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Phil Bouchard via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> https://github.com/hsutter/gcpp
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmTagWcqoE
>
> Phil do you have any of your own presentations on YouTube that I might
> watch? Or if not, have you considered creating one? That would
> probably go a long way towards helping understand the foundations and
> usage of your library.
>
> It doesn't have to be an hour, it could be 15 minutes like this one:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJZgRcvPFwI>

I will but I just spent the last 2 weeks debugging and improving the
core of BB++. The time delay of my post from yesterday is just 5 minutes
after I was done with the example on cyclic references ;)

For those who want to see more clearly the generated C++ code can run:
$ indent tmp.cpp -l1000

Thanks,
-Phil