Subject: Re: [boost] CMake and Boost Build tests
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-26 21:06:52

On 7/26/17 1:36 PM, Roger Leigh via Boost wrote:
> are one way to generate doxygen docs. I'm sure something similar to
> this could be made to meet Boost's needs.

I've avoided addressing doxygen ... until you brought it up. This tool
is probably the single biggest reason why software development
documentation is soo very bad. Things would be much, much better it had
never been invented. On the bright side, it does generate crappy
documentation in the shortest time. Since authors are going to create
crappy documentation regardless, I guess it's a win.

Robert Ramey