Subject: Re: [boost] CMake Announcement from Boost Steering Committee
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-27 21:05:01

AMDG

On 07/27/2017 12:42 PM, Gary Furnish via Boost wrote:

> I have seen the whitespace issue dismissed as intended behavior
> because of the way the lexer works in a thread at one point, but its
> an intended behavior that is very user unfriendly.

  I would love to fix the whitespace issue. Unfortunately,
in addition to breaking the world, it would cause just
as many problems as it would solve. i.e. Instead of
getting an incomprehensible error message when you
forget a space, you'll get an incomprehensible error
message when you forget to use quotes, instead.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe