Subject: Re: [boost] CMake Announcement from Boost Steering Committee
From: Gary Furnish (gfurnish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-28 01:50:10

I was referring to the need to --ignore-site-config
--user-config=build_directory/user_config.jam
--build-dir=build_directory --stage-dir=build_directory/stage combo to
replicate configure-like per directory settings. --user-config and
--ignore-site-config are undocumented, I think --stage_directory is
documented somewhere but not in most places, and figuring out that you
need to combine all four is difficult to say the least.