Subject: Re: [boost] Boost tests with cmake
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-29 14:50:07

Edward Diener wrote:

> On 7/29/2017 5:02 AM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:

> > I've given it some thought and I like the BCM approach; BCM should be a
> > library in libs/bcm (if we retain the name).
>
> Perhaps a tool in tools/bcm ?

One could argue for that, if we go by principle alone.

Pragmatically speaking, I prefer being able to submodule boostorg/foo and
boostorg/bcm side by side and then have `include(../bcm/bcm_deploy)` in
foo/CMakeLists.txt, instead of having to submodule foo as libs/foo and bcm
as tools/bcm and then have `include(../../tools/bcm/bcm_deploy)` in
foo/CMakeLists.txt.