Subject: Re: [boost] Reminder: Boost Master branch will close for the 1.65.0 release on Wednesday
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-31 17:41:20

On 31.07.2017 12:52, Andrey Semashev via Boost wrote:
> On 07/31/17 18:46, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:
>> On 31.07.2017 11:06, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>>> Get your bug fixes and documentation updates in now!
>>>
>>> -- Mashall
>>
>> Thanks ! Can you please also remind me how / where to submit release
>> notes ?
>
> You can create a PR for this file:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_65_0.qbk

Thanks, will do.

[I think it would be much simpler for everyone involved if each project
kept its own release notes (perhaps in the `meta/` subdirectory ?) So
maintainers don't have to fork the boost website repo just to to be able
to add release notes. Or even better: Rather than showing collected
release notes for all of boost on a single page, link to
project-specific release-note pages (if they exist).
You know this song: it's all about modularity...]

Thanks,
        Stefan