Subject: Re: [boost] Reminder: Boost Master branch will close for the 1.65.0 release on Wednesday
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-02 08:41:32

http://boost.org") after validating that all the referenced end-points
> exist
> 4) Allow project maintainers to replace (customize) their "index.html"
> to refer to documentation (etc.) they manage "locally", i.e. generate on
> "http://boostorg.github.io/>"
> 5) At the same time, remove the corresponding (now obsoleted) content
> from boost.org

1. How would release-specific release notes be maintained in this setup?
E.g. when you need to update release notes after a shipped release.

2. How would the users see the summary release notes for a Boost release
on one page? Having a list of links to library-specific release notes is
not good enough.

And personally, I don't like gh-pages approach because it means storing
auto-generated content in git, even if in a separate branch.