Subject: Re: [boost] Boost UUID Maintainer
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-08 03:28:28

On 8/7/17 20:20, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> On 8/7/17 7:44 PM, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
>

>> BLOM (that link above) is for companies/organizations wishing to
>> maintain libraries and receive some recognition in return.
>
> Actually, it's for anyone who wants to take responsibility for
> for maintaining a library. It doesn't need to be a company.

Might I suggest you submit a PR for the web site:

"The purpose of the Boost Library Official Maintainer Program is to
recruit companies and organizations, that are likely already providing
internal support, to become official maintainers of those libraries
already important to them."

The wording on the page does not imply individuals.

michael

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting