Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: impl_ptr (pimpl)
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-21 11:16:26

On 2017-08-21 18:08, Gavin Lambert via Boost wrote:
> Also, the generated reference docs seem a bit useless --
> http://yet-another-user.github.io/pimpl/doc/html/reference.html shows
> only two types, including _internal_impl_ptr, which is not itself
> documented and just 404s.

Fixed the 404. It turns out Doxygen was generating
"_internal_impl_ptr.html" page for the "_internal_impl_ptr" class and
that page was displayed properly locally. However, when copied onto
Github, it resulted in 404 as Gihub does not show (ignore?) pages
starting with underscore. Now that I renamed "_internal_impl_ptr" to
"boost_impl_ptr_detail", the page shows.