Subject: Re: [boost] [config] BOOST_STATIC_CONSTEXPR in C++11 vs C++14
From: Gary Furnish (gfurnish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-22 16:18:59

I'd take a look at making something like BOOST_CONSTEXPR_AND_CONST
similarly to BOOST_CONSTEXPR_OR_CONST using BOOST_CXX14_CONSTEXPR.
See http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_65_0/libs/config/doc/html/boost_config/boost_macro_reference.html
But I'd name it something like BOOST_COMPILETIME_CONSTANT because
BOOST_CONSTEXPR_AND_CONST would seem to imply always constexpr and
const, which is not what you want. Really though you want to get
other people who are more knowledgeable then I am involved if you want
to add a cross-library macro, so maybe make one for your use case to
test it.