Subject: Re: [boost] Bug in Boost-1.65 Windows binaries.
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-25 21:55:27

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Stefan Seefeld via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just received a bug report
> (https://github.com/boostorg/python/issues/129) related to the Boost
> 1.65 Windows binaries.
>
> Not being able to reproduce the error when building from source myself
> (on Windows), I wonder where to file issues that are specific to the
> Windows binaries. Does that have a dedicated maintainer ?
>
> (The bug is that the Boost.Python libraries built for Python3 actually
> link to Python27.)

I'm the only guy who builds the windows binaries, but the script I use to
build them isn't controlled under the boost org. It can be found at:
https://github.com/teeks99/boost-build/tree/master/ReleaseBuild

The only python-specific thing that I do for it is set the locations in the
user-config.jam file, the template for which can be found here:
https://github.com/teeks99/boost-build/blob/master/ReleaseBuild/user-config.jam.template

Does anything there jump out as something that could lead towards the py3
libs linking against the py2 dll?

Tom