Subject: Re: [boost] [1.65.0] Point release?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-26 11:18:17

On 08/26/17 14:11, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> What do you think about having a point release? I tried asking the
> other release managers but didn't get any reply. Some are away, and I
> don't known when they will be available again. I think we have to
> decide soon, as it's holding up development.
>
> This would deal with the issues in thread, context, fiber, and
> possibly others. I've added patches to the release notes:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_65_0.html
>
> A point release should take a week or two, perhaps more if we include
> other changes.

I don't mind a point release, but I have to confess I've started merging
my changes from develop to master already. If the point release is going
to be based on the current master, I will have to either back out these
changes or update the release notes which currently refer to 1.66.
Please, let us know what git state will be used for the point release.