Subject: [boost] [iterator] What documentation is actual?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-26 17:52:26

Hi,

While moving next_prior.hpp to Boost.Iterator I've noticed that thete
are basically two versions of the documentation in Boost.Iterator: rst
and QuickBook. It seems like QuickBook is in progress of being written
and is largely a conversion of rst, but is incomplete in some places.

I'd like to ask what's the plan about it?

Since I don't know rst I converted the original documentation of
next_prior.hpp to QuickBook and added it to the current QuickBook docs.
I also converted advance() and distance() docs to QuickBook and fixed a
few problems in the docs so that it is at least browsable and readable.

If we have no plans to switch to QuickBook then I suppose it is better
to remove them to avoid confusion. Also, someone has to convert
next_prior.hpp docs to rst (I don't know how to do this).