Subject: Re: [boost] Purchasing Travis Resources for boostorg (was Re: [1.65.0] Point release?)
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-27 18:17:45

> Gary Furnish wrote:
>
>> I don't think anyone was proposing not to have develop on boostorg, I
>> think they were proposing not having 5000 branches of new features
>> actively under development on boost.
>
> That's not a problem we're having at the moment. Our immediate blocker
> last time I took a look were the pull requests against boostorg/math.
> Math had many OS X jobs, which were taking quite a while.

Ugh, sorry. If that's the blocker I'll see if I can whittle them down:
part of the issue is that the full Math tests take too long to run as
one block, so they're actually split into 5 blocks.

BTW, we already have a fine array of volunteer testers, is there any way
of setting up our own private CI system - is the software used by Travis
and Appveyor open source?

Thanks, John.

---
http://www.avg.com