Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [gsoc] Change in Google Summer of Code admin
From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-07 17:07:59

Niall,

Thank you very much for taking on this role. I know that it demands more time and effort than people realize and you executed well.

As for Boost Summer of Code… we’ll let’s just put that down as “an adventure.” Thanks for your leadership there in an unpreceded situation and making that a success.

David,

Welcome to your new role. Andrew, Boris, and Niall have given us high expectations and I look forward to working with you.

Jon