Subject: Re: [boost] Why is the boost documentation so bad?
Date: 2017-09-08 02:27:22

Another example which just occured to me:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_65_1/libs/ptr_container/doc/ptr_inserter.html tells me how to copy elements, but I got
to grep the source code to find out I need to include #include <boost/ptr_container/ptr_inserter.hpp> to get the
back_inserter. Documentation was not helpful there.