Subject: Re: [boost] boost::random, header-only, boost::uuids::detail::seed_rng, and UWP development
From: James E. King, III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-14 00:32:15

RtlGenRandom is no supported on non-desktop UWP, however I'd like to thank
everyone for their responses on this so far. I'm planning on submitting
some changes to winapi and random, and will look at the existing
random_device as a baseline given feedback on seed_rng, and work towards
making the random library header-only. I'll be adding some comprehensive
CI integration for travis and appveyor to make sure all the compile-time
branches are being exercised.