Subject: Re: [boost] [winapi] Enable Travis and AppVeyor
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-15 23:30:45

> Andrey Semashev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to enable Travis and AppVeyor builds for Boost.WinAPI, and
>> Travis says that I need admin rights on the project to do it:
>>
>> https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/winapi
>
> I enabled it, and it told me that a build had already completed 2 hours
> ago. Maybe someone had enabled it already.

Thanks. I triggered one build manually when I was fiddling with it.

I can see the project is active, but for some reason it doesn't trigger
for the latest commits. That one built that has completed was for a
not-the-most-recent commit, and it didn't trigger a new build since
then. Is there a setting somewhere to enable automatic builds?