Subject: Re: [boost] [winapi] Enable Travis and AppVeyor
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-16 15:07:03

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Andrey Semashev wrote:

>> > I enabled it, and it told me that a build had already completed 2 hours
>>
>> Thanks. I triggered one build manually when I was fiddling with it.
>>
>> I can see the project is active, but for some reason it doesn't trigger
>> for the latest commits. That one built that has completed was for a
>> not-the-most-recent commit, and it didn't trigger a new build since then. Is
>> there a setting somewhere to enable automatic builds?
>
> I don't see any commits since I enabled it. git push something and it should
> trigger.

Oh, so it hooks into push instead of polling. I see.

Incidentally, now I'm having a problem with AppVeyor. I've set up the
build schedule (which, I presume, is the polling interval), but the
build doesn't trigger even after commits have been pushed. I also
don't see it mentioned as a pending CI check in pull requests (e.g.
https://github.com/boostorg/winapi/pull/56).