Subject: [boost] [review] Reminder that Fit Review Is Ending Soon. Please review!
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-16 18:59:20
The formal review of the Fit library was scheduled to end tomorrow,
September 17. At this point we do not have very many reviews and so we are
extending the review period until the 20th. Anyone who can is encouraged to
participate. Anything that you can provide is helpful in making a decision,
even if you do not write a complete review of the entire library.
You can find Fit for review at these links:
Please provide in your review whatever information you think is
valuable to understand your final choice of ACCEPT or REJECT including
Fit as a Boost library. Please be explicit about your decision.
Some other questions you might want to consider answering:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With which compiler(s)? Did you
have any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
- Were the concerns from the March 2016 review of Fit addressed?
More information about the Boost Formal Review Process can be found here:
Thank you for participating!
- Matt Calabrese
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk