Subject: [boost] [review] Final Notice! Fit Review Ends Today!
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-20 13:55:49
The formal review of the Fit library is ending today, September 20th.
For anyone who was waiting until the last minute to submit a review,
this would be it. Anything that you can provide is helpful in making a
decision, even if you do not write a complete review of the entire
You can find Fit for review at these links:
Please provide in your review whatever information you think is
valuable to understand your final choice of ACCEPT or REJECT including
Fit as a Boost library. Please be explicit about your decision.
Some other questions you might want to consider answering:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With which compiler(s)? Did you
have any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
- Were the concerns from the March 2016 review of Fit addressed?
More information about the Boost Formal Review Process can be found here:
Thank you for participating!
-- -Matt Calabrese
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk