Subject: Re: [boost] request git repository for boost.contract
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-24 12:22:17

On 24 September 2017 at 06:57, Lorenzo Caminiti via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I need some help... who should I ask to create a git repository
> "contract" for boost.contract? How do I link that to the main boost
> repository in git? Please send me link if this info is already
> documented somewhere.

The official way is to open an admin issue, but they don't always get
a response, so it's often better to ask on this list. You need to
transfer your repo to an admin (like me, my user name is danieljames,
you can transfer it using the settings for your repo), and then they
transfer it into the boostorg organsiation. Then when it's ready you
can open a pull request to add the submodule, or open an admin issue
if you don't know how to.

Requirements for a repo are documented here:

http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Organization