Subject: Re: [boost] [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-26 17:46:23

> Dear users and members of Boost,
>
> I'm proud to announce that the formal review of Benedek Thaler's
> Boost.DoubleEnded library starts today, September 21, and runs through
> September 30. This library is the result of Benedek's participation in
> Google Summer of Code 2015.

This week is the CppCon conference, and many C++ minded individuals that may
have wanted to participate to the review (including myself) will be
absolutely
incapable of doing so. In fact, they may even miss the fact that a review is
ongoing (such as what happened to me until now).

I would like to request that the review be extended for some time after the
conference ends to give others the chance of participating if they want to.

Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,
Louis

--