Subject: Re: [boost] [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
From: Benedek Thaler (thalerbenedek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-26 21:15:14

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Fletcher, John P <j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Benedek
>
> Would you give me an example of what you mean? I have tried various
> things none of which make any sense. You are supposed to supply clear
> information. A review is not supposed to be a guessing game.
>
> It would help if the examples had clear information about expected
> outcomes.
>
> John

Hi John,

Sorry for the confusion.
The example/ directory hosts pieces of code suitable for documentation
purposes, but the actual compiled example binaries has no meaningful output
- it closes stdin before reading to keep testing simple.

One need to take the code snippet shown in the docs and create a stand
alone binary (or remove line 82 from doc_devector.cpp). Then it prints:

echo -e "first\nsecond\nthird" | doc_devector
Reversed lines:
third
second
first