Subject: Re: [boost] [ANN] Boost.UI - a new C++ GUI library
From: Viktor Sehr (viktor.sehr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-29 21:51:47

I appreciate that someone has taken the (huge) step towards a cross
platform gui for c++ within boost, it's really something that I think it's
a big step forward for both boost and C++. (I havn't had the time to more
than glance through the examples)
It would be really great if it's crossplatforminess event extended to
android\ios\web assembly.

/Viktor