Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.66.0 closing for beta tomorrow
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-11 02:27:38

On 11 November 2017 at 00:25, Stefan Seefeld via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10.11.2017 19:17, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
>> On 10 November 2017 at 23:24, Andrey Semashev via Boost
>> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> Some relevant links. The original (incorrect) change was:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/uuid/commit/07f68d3b9ce95bbde19b0212293f5110d363e050
>>>
>>> The change that is proposed to be merged is this:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/uuid/pull/54
>> Thanks, that's helpful. This should certainly be included in the final
>> release, but I think it can wait until after the beta.
>
> I also haven't got a chance to merge Boost.Python patches from develop
> to master, as I totally missed the fact that we are approaching beta.
> Any suggestions what I should do ? Merge now ? After the beta ? Not at all ?

As this is partly our fault for not posting warnings earlier, and the
changes in develop look manageable to me, it's okay to merge now if
you're confident that they're ready. If you're not, then have another
look after the beta. I can also give you a little more time if you
need it.